1. Consent and Modification
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information CyclingVilles may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
• When you contact us through our website, we may collect your name and email address.
How we use your personal information
• We use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
3. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following is an example of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect information such as unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where our product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
4. Cookies and Other Technologies
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
Personal information will only be shared by CyclingVilles to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for CyclingVilles to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at
8. Location-Based Services
To provide location-based services on CyclingVilles products, CyclingVilles and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by CyclingVilles and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services.
9. Third-Party Sites and Services
CyclingVilles websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.